Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Wife Mistress In Leather

Corsi di decorazione : l'avventura continua ^_____^

Fun, Happiness, fatigue, Satisfaction.
are just some of the words that I could use to describe the adventure courses.
By now we were in different cities and saw many faces with the names confused me, but I assure you that I remember every one of you ^_____^
There have been more timid who silently worked hard to greatly amazed by their results and the most entertaining and talkative with others who have dragged their happiness (with them I also had the pleasure of dining ), ci sono state poi altre che mi hanno lasciato di stucco spiegandomi di essere arrivate anche da molto lontano solo per frequentare il corso , vi giuro non me lo saprei mai aspettato.
C'è stato addirittura chi mi ha portato un regalino!!!



E qui vi assicuro che mi sono sentita sciogliere come un gelato, perchè il regalo conta relativamente, ma pensare che qualcuno si sia preso la briga di scegliere un pensierino per me e portarmelo significa che per un momento ha pensato a me e mi ha dedicato una frazione della sua vita, vi ringrazio quindi DI TUTTO CUORE per la stupenda scatolina fatta a mano, la collana con la fetta di torta e il CD con le immagini dei personaggi dei cartoni animati da usare per prendere ispirazione
Qui sotto qualche foto del corso della fatina a Roma, sto sistemando tutte le altre da inserire nell'album, poi vi arriverà l'invito per entrare a scaricarle, nel frattempo controllate la posta perchè dovrebbero essere partite le ricette integrative per la dispensa ;-)

Mucca at work...



Mucca concentrata che sistema una fata ancora decapitata (manca la linguetta di fuori, che in genere c'è...ma quando sto con voievito ... h h h ... )



Il lavoro continua...





Snapshot of the commitment that we have put in, and it shows!



The work that begins to take shape ...



One of your do near the end (and the now legendary chocolates that nobody ever eats out of shyness ... and are there for you!! But I have become even more fat?)



And what do you think? Did you enjoy it? you found it interesting the work we have done together? and once you have experienced at home??
Let me know, I want ^___________^

For now I run,

Cow kisses as usual




PS I tried to translate some addresses because it was not clear what was written :-( if I'm wrong and you have not received a dispensation write me and I'll reply as soon as I can!

PPS .. ... is coming in another tutorial ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment