Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why Is My Horse Going Bold In Places

Decorazioni : Una Minnie per il primo compleanno...


And here is Minnie I was working on last weekend :-)
These are the decorations for the first birthday cake Benedict, a child for which I had already made christening set a few months ago but I never had time to post.

The statue was built on a small drum up 1 cm which was covered with white tape to be confused with the coverage of the dessert, everything is sugar paste. Together with Minnie
there are also decorations pink polka dots and the word ^______^



Here you can see the detail of hands



Soon I show you two other jobs created last night, the cake topper of the hunter of truffles and cupcakes in the theme "embroidery and sewing, but for now I run a bed because tomorrow I expect a trip of 5 or 6 hours to get to Verona .... are you ready for the cake to the mother cat and Flowers? I will work hard ;-)

Kisses as usual,

Cow

0 comments:

Post a Comment